Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Take me to the time machine...

Step into a time machine, get out of the 21st century and rewind to the 1940's. Here, you will find yourself in the most current hair fashion craze. 

For the last few years, the most worn style has been the beachlike messy waves. Gals achieved this by wrapping their locks around a curling iron, or by using a flat iron. Everybody loves the messy, dont care, just had sex, bed head look...sadly, this look is  fading out. 

Silently, I'm thinking to myself, "I'm totally guilty of styling my hair like this constantly... shit! What do I do now?" As I know all of you ladies out there are thinking the same exact thing... 

Have no fear, the answer is here.. Rewind your hair fashion to the 1940's and you will find just what you're looking for; Fingerwaves and pin curls. Yes ladies, I said it, fingerwaves and pincurls.. Now don't be so scared. This look is stunning. Very classy, very ladylike, and very make me wanna ugh ugh... Keep it tight or brush it out, either way, it'll make you look so sexy, you wont know what to do with yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment